Aug 27, 2010

fell in love...

   well, it's official -- I fell in love with Toronto when I went there. it was absolutely my scene. the people are so nice & the humor there is hilarious! I love how the downtown area is so large and diverse. it just.... suits me. so... with that being said, I am seriously, 100% considering moving there next summer or winter of 2012. everyone except two of my best friends think I'm crazy. I could really care less what they think. it's become one of my goals & I'm making it happen.

   with that being said, my best friend who went with me & I also took a trip up to Bala, ON to see one of our favorite bands play, Down With Webster. they are crazy awesome as a band & as people (all 7 of them!). this was our second time getting to hang with them after the show & they're still the same down to earth people we went in Cleveland. if you haven't heard them I suggest you check them out NOW! haha ...but really! they are nothing like I've ever heard! so original and they're concerts, HOLY SHIT, epic win! there's so much energy, hype, & just all out craziness you can't help but want to go to another concert. (which we are! haha. it'll be our 4th, maybe 5th, DWW show this year.) 

   anyways, other than that, being back in reality suckkkksss. haha, but I'm dealin'. hopefully next week I will get to see one of my best friends from home for a couple days. cause some trouble, as usual. haha =) classes start in less than a month. ahhhh, so weird how I'm almost done with college!! then it's off to grad school & finding a job I don't mind doing for the next ohhhh forever. hmph. haha

peace&love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment