Jun 8, 2010

decisions...

   yesterday I spent a lot of time listening to music & it really got me thinking. I realized that a lot of things I had been doing in my life were based around what others wanted me to do. with that being said, I took action. this morning I dropped out of the only reason my parents let me come to UC & I am picking up two more languages. I still haven't decided if I want to stay in Marketing or not, but I know for sure I want to get back into International Business. I've always been a huge fan of traveling the world.

 yeaahh, there are a few people mad at me, but FOR ONCE I am so excited about my career path. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders by dropping that program. I know things can only go up from here. this week has been such an eye-opener, & it couldn't have come at a better time!

   now there's only one more decision to make... where the hell am I going to go for vacation at the end of the summer? =)

peace&love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment